The Smart Car Wash is committed to supporting the communities in which we operate. Each year we partner with schools, community organizations, places of worship, athletic teams and other non-profit groups to help fund the services and activities they provide. If you are a non-profit (501c3) organization with a valid tax ID number, read on to learn how we can help.
The Smart Car Wash provides a fast, simple and highly effective program for non-profit organizations to raise money. Sell Smart Car Wash Full Serve or Express Exterior Only wash passes at their full face value and keep 50% of the proceeds.
- Sell wash passes at the regular posted retail price and keep 50% of the proceeds.
- No up-front investment, payment is due upon completion of the fundraiser.
- Fundraiser wash passes are available in basic Full Serve or Exterior Only packages.
- Passes never expire.
- The organization's chairperson must complete the fundraiser application online.
- Once approved, the chair person will sign a contract accepting responsibility for their organization's fundraising program. We will then arrange a date to pick up the passes.
- Your organization has 30 days to sell the fundraiser passes.
- Organizations will sell Full Service Car Wash tickets at the full price of $24.99 or Exterior Only wash tickets at $12.99. The organization will keep 50% of the proceeds and return the other 50% to The Smart Car Wash.
- At the end of the fundraiser, return all unsold wash passes. You will receive a credit for these passes.
- Send a check or make a credit card payment to The Smart Car Wash in the amount of 50% of the total number of passes sold.
- Your organization is responsible for payment of all wash passes not returned to The Smart Car Wash.
- Unsold tickets can be returned to The Smart Car Wash at no cost to the organization.
- An organization may participate one time within a 12 month period.
How Do We Get Started?
Each organization must complete a Fundraising Car Wash Application. The review and approval process takes approximately one week after your application has been submitted.
The Smart Car Wash is committed to supporting the communities in which we operate. Our wash passes make excellent raffle and auction prizes for your fundraising events. Please review the following information before requesting a donation.
Please submit a written request for donations at least 30 days before the event date and limit your request to one fundraising event per year. Your submission does not guarantee that we will be able to fill your request.
Please email email@example.com with the following complete information:
City, State, Zip:
Organization Website Link:
Event Page Link:
Social Media Links:
Per Tax-Exempt Status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, please provide your organization's...
Tax ID Number:
State Where Registered:
How will you use the donation (e.g. Live Auction, Silent Auction, Raffle, Door Prize, Other)?
Title/Relationship to Organization:
Thank you in advance for contacting us and we wish you the best success with your event.